The 2010 class of Indiana Bandits is gone, but not forgotten. Several from our 2010 class have moved onto the next level and are continuing their education and playing careers in college. Coach Fenimore has been in contact with them and is providing us with the following update:
- Clint Chestnut (Pike Central HS) - Vincennes University ... Clint will be pitching and playing 1B and outfield for the Blazers this coming spring. Clint had an outstanding fall season and Coach Barney is looking forward to using him alot this spring.
- Pete Stuart (Brown County HS) - Vincennes University ... Pete will also be pitching for the Blazers next spring. He's working himself back into pitching form this fall after having minor surgery. Coach Barney likes what he sees out of Pete.
- Andrew Tople (New Palestine HS) - Ohio Northern University ... Andrew is greatful for the opportunity to play in college as well as persue his education at ONU. He'll be doing some relief pitching and playing the outfield for the Polar Bears and Coach Bergman. As well as keeping the dugout loose during the game.
- Chris Rea (Cambridge City Lincoln HS) - Indiana Univ. Southeast ... Chris will be working into the pitching rotation for Coach Reel and the Grenadiers.
- Trey Thurston (Madison HS) - Franklin College ... Trey has completed his first college football season for the HCAC Champion Grizzlies and will be working hard to break into the outfield this coming spring for Coach Marshall. Watch out for those Engineers though according to Coach Fenimore!
- Jordan Hoeing (Rushville HS) - IPFW ... Jordan is getting bigger and stronger according to Coach Fenimore. Lots of waffles with peanut butter ... (he's rooming with Caleb). Jordan will be working into one of the middle infield positions for Coach Pierce and the Mastodons this coming spring.
- Caleb Fenimore (Rushville HS) - IPFW ... Caleb, like Jordan, is getting bigger and stronger (but still can't whip his dad yet). Caleb will be working into playing time behind the plate for the Mastodons and my even be a relief pitcher in lopsided games.
Good Luck to all of the 2010 class of Indiana Bandits. We're proud of you and all you've acomplished. Just remember, you never know who's watching ... we will be!